This welding rotator, also known as turning roll, turning roller, or roller bed, is mainly used to weld circular and longitudinal seams of cylindrical objects, such as barrels, pressure containers, boilers, etc. This turning roll mainly consists of a base, driving rollers, idlers, electric cabinet, brackets, transmission device, and power-driven device.
And this welding rotator can be widely used in many fields like manual welding industry, cylindrical object assembling field, and more. And it features high welding quality, low labor intensity, and high efficiency.
Features of Welding Rotator:
1. The distance between the rollers can be automatically adjusted in order to make its barrels available for different diameters.
2. The roller speed can be adjusted by the frequency control system, thus the reliability of equipment operation is improved.
3. This turning roller can be easy to operate by the manually controlled box.
4. It has various types, such as movable type, lifting type, and more.
5. The specially designed roller bed makes the welding more convenient.
6. The rollers can be made of various materials like black rubber, polyurethane, steel, etc.
Maintenance of Welding Rotator:
1. This welding rotator needs cleaning before putting into use. And to avoid aging, the rubber rollers should stay away from oils and high temperature. If possible, there should be a specific person to operate and maintain this device.
2. Before starting, the speed reducer should be full of 30# engine oil, which is also necessary when the environment temperature is below 0℃.
3. The oil inside the speed reducer should be completely replaced after the use of first month, and later, the engine oil can be changed every six months.
4. The roller bed can not be used as the welding ground so that bearings can be prevented from damaging.